The Community Foundation for the Land of Lincoln takes its fiduciary responsibility to safeguard and grow funding for the greater good very seriously. Our legacy as a philanthropic leader dictates the oversight of a well-reasoned investment philosophy. The Foundation’s board of directors has adopted a detailed set of investment policies and guidelines.
Because we take our philanthropic responsibilities very seriously, our policies and procedures provide terms for public inspection of the following documents:
- annual audit
- Form 990
- Form 990-T any years in which this form is filed
- Form AG990-IL
- application for exemption as filed with the Internal Revenue Service
- governing documents
- employee handbook
- conflict of interest policy
- fees charged (investment and administrative)
- investment policies
- names of its investment managers
- the governing body responsible for investment oversight and investment
- component funds available
- grant distributions made
Any of the aforementioned documents may be requested by written request to the Community Foundation for the Land of Lincoln or by emailing the Community Foundation at info@CFLL.org.
View Fees for Fund Stewardship.